Permits are required for many projects such as:

  • Accessory Buildings
  • Additions
  • Awnings
  • Carports
  • Culverts
  • Decks
  • Driveways
  • Electrical work
  • Fences
  • Foundation repair
  • HVAC
  • Water Heaters
  • Windows
  • Lawn Irrigation
  • Patio Covers
  • Pools - We need a issued permit from Collin County Development Services before we can issue a pool permit
  • Plumbing
  • Sidewalks

    And more...

If you have questions or need assistance on whether or not you need a permit, contact City Hall.

Building Permit Form
The Building Permit form is required for all building permit applications. Please select this link to download the form. Then complete the form and return it to City Hall with all supporting documentation. 

Building Permit Form

Registered Contractors in Lowry Crossing
Select this file to view contractors who are registered with the City.
Registered Contractor List

To obtain specific information pertaining to commercial construction work, select the link below.
Commercial Construction Information

Commercial Construction Building Permit Form
Complete and submit this form for all commercial construction projects in Lowry Crossing.
Commercial Construction Building Permit Form

Please be advised if you, or any subcontractors, damage City property, which includes the streets, you will be expected to pay for repairs or provide insurance information so a claim can be filed. If you wish to become a registered contractor in Lowry Crossing please complete the contractor registration form below.  
Contractor Registration Form

Permits can be sent to, or submitted at City Hall.