City Permits
Permits are required for many projects, see the list here

You find the forms for a building permit under Forms.

You should be able to find all the forms you will need in this section – variance requests, zoning change requests, etc.
Click the image below to access all available forms.


Fee Schedule
If you have a project you are considering and are wondering about permit fees, the Master Fee Schedule should help you find the answer. Find the master fee schedule here.

Fire Department
The Lowry Crossing Volunteer Fire Department does an excellent job helping to keep our community safe. They are the first responders to the scene whether your emergency is medical, fire, or traffic related. When every second counts, their service makes a difference. Click the image below to learn more!


Water in the city is delivered and handled by Milligan Water Supply.
Please contact them if you have questions regarding your water at 972.542.1143

Septic/Aerobic system
For any questions you may have on your on-site sewage facilities, please contact Collin County Development Services:
Click here for more information on the Collin County website.

Notary Public
If you need anything notarized, you are welcome to contact us at City Hall.

If you have any questions you are always welcome to contact City Hall.